Sunday 11 October 2015

                Girl Just Wanna Have Fun

I love getting home and trowing my back pack by my couch get my phone out and jumping unto my couch  and feel the comfort of my couch as i lay down with my phone and headphones on.As i plug in my head phones i lose all sense of time and cant well control .i imagine my self as i was in the video i am in the video what  would i have worn for it or what type of hair color i would i worn (white hair wold be cool or blue), either  way i end up singing along to my favorite songs even tho they are usually in Korean i end up saying it right, the rap parts are the part where i get lost a bit,and i just  end up mumbling it.The fun part is seeing my parents  and brothers faces as they pass by and might think a look like the girl form the movie the exorcist well less scary and gross looking.Yet i think i look cool  at my dancing which i improve on kinda  and sing well but then my family doesn't under stand what i am saying so they laugh it off or just walks away but still i love it and i don't stop. I start to get the dance moves of my favorite songs and sing/rap along  the parts of my favorite songs non stop.My parents see me the outside which looks to them as if am gone crazy but really i just trying to have a nice day of doing dumb stuff on my phone.My parents  may start to think i have gone crazy sometimes but they know i like to have fun and go a bit over board,but non the less, i have fun just my phone and head phones and feel happy even after  a long day in school i feel i can relax and escape the out side world and well be my self with no worries  of what i actually look like  outside my little bobble of crazyness' and i just have fun no matter what .

No comments:

Post a Comment